November 3, 2016, Pope Francis received in audience 200 members of other religions (Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu and others), engaged in the sphere of works of charity and mercy. The audience took place in the context of the Jubilee Year that is coming to its end. Here is a Vatican translation of the Pope’s address.
- CFC International Council Statement on Extrajudicial Killings on
- National Barangay Assembly on October 8, 2017 on
- CBCP Pastoral Guidelines on the Use of Social Media on
- Invitation to the Bishops for the National Marian Congress on
- Appendix II: Partial List of Web / News / Blog sites in the Philippines with fake or unverified content on